March 16, 2020
Dear Valued Acoustic Design Customer,
Thank you for continuing to be a valued client of Acoustic Design Systems. You are the reason we, as a small family-owned business, continue to be successful.
With everything going on in the world right now, I wanted to take a moment to reach out and make sure you’re doing okay. From a health perspective, I hope you and your loved ones have been able to stay healthy. Please take the CDC’s advice to heart if you haven’t already, avoid large groups, try to work from home, and stay healthy if you can. Many of you who run businesses and I know this is an incredibly difficult time. If you need to bounce ideas, reach out to my team or share your thoughts in the Facebook community as many of you already do. In many ways, let’s be thankful we work in an industry largely isolated from travel. My friends in the hotel, cruise, restaurant, conference, and sporting industries are going through particularly harrowing times.
That said, the economic impact will likely touch us all and I for one have been losing sleep thinking about my employees, the economy, our friends in Italy, and our manufacturing partners all around the world. We want to reassure you that we are monitoring the situation closely and are responding to the rapid changes every day.
I appreciate the chance to update you on what we are doing as a company right now to protect our clients and our employees. The safety of our clients and all of our team members is our top priority.
Here are some of the measures we have put into place;
- We are educating our team and communicating regularly about good hygiene, quarantines, safety precautions and how we are working to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Monitoring developments on a daily basis and taking all recommended actions by the CDC.
- We are maximizing cleaning measures at our office and in our service vehicles.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning protocols and our disinfecting procedures.
- We require that all employees wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, often.
- Encouraging our team to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Encouraging our team to cover their sneezes and cough with a tissue or their sleeve or shoulder.
- Our team always have and will continue to take their shoes off or wear booties when in any home.
- We require all of our team members to stay home if feeling any signs of sickness.
- We have cross-trained employees to ensure coverage in case people need to stay home when sick.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email me personally, with any questions or concerns. We are doing everything we can to keep up with service calls and installation demands. We will continue to work every day, harder than ever to ensure we continue to take great care of our customers. Thank you again for being ADS Family!
Christopher Sterle, Owner / CEO
702-648-7474 – Chris@adslv.com